Among the many different brands of juicers, one of the most popular and efficient brands is Aicok. The juice extractors offered by Aicok are reliable and can certainly provide you with fresh juices every day. One of the best ones they offer is the Aicok Slow masticating juice extractor. It is designed for people who want to include more greens and produce into their diet. This juicer extracts rich, flavorful juice from fruits and vegetables without sacrificing their nutritional benefits. It’s because this juicer has a slower operation that produces less heat.
If you’ve seen Aicok juicers as one of the options when buying a juicer for home use and you’re wondering if it’s worth it, you’re in the right place. Today, we are giving you some of the reasons why you should get an Aicok juice extractor.
For Whom is the Aicok Juice Extractor?
We can say that an Aicok juicer extractor is perfect for those who are looking for a juicer that they can use daily. The Aicok masticating juicer is great for people who are looking into incorporating leafy greens into their everyday diet, as it can help them to easily accomplish their goals. Aside from that, it is also very easy to use and to clean. In fact, Aicok juice extractors do not feel like a chore to operate.
The juice extractors offered by Aicok are also affordable, making them great for beginners and as well as for budget-conscious buyers. Their juicers are well-priced, and they come at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality. We cannot say that they offer the best masticating juicer in the market, but their juice extractors will not disappoint you.
The Benefits You Can Get from an Aicok Juice Extractor
Despite the reasonable price tag of an Aicok juice extractor, it competes pretty well. Even though it cannot exceed higher-end juicers like the Breville Juice Fountain Elite, an Aicok juice extractor does not lag too far behind. What sets the Aicok masticating juicer apart from other choices is that it works well with leafy greens.
Many other juicers struggle to get any juice out of green leafy vegetables. It’s because they do not have a lot of moisture. Aicok Masticating juicers can challenge your expectations by producing higher than average juice quantity from leafy greens, such as wheatgrass and barley. And when it comes to ease of use, Aicok also takes the cake.
The masticating juice extractor of Aicok has a single speed setting, which is slow and really strips down the process. This juicer has a plug-and-play design. This means that it can get you juicing right after you pop it out of the box. Its chute size and container size are quite small, but you can easily forgive those minor flaws.
Aicok juice extractors are also great for juice enthusiasts who love their homemade juice but hate the cleaning that comes with it. Even if you are hand washing the juicer, it will be easy because it has a generally smooth interior that is free from nook and crannies. You’ll be able to rinse and dry it with minimal effort.
Drawbacks of an Aicok Juice Extractor
One of the things that make the Aicok masticating juice extractor fall short of being the best budget-friendly masticating juicer is that it does not work well when it comes to harder fruits and vegetables. It’s quite challenging for it to juice a bunch of grapes, apples, or a few carrots. But no worries because Aicok also offers centrifugal juicers to handle these types of fruits and vegetables. The type of juicer will depend on your juicing needs and the type of fruits and vegetables that you will juice more often.
The Best Features of an Aicok Juice Extractor
To give you an overview, here are some of the best features that you can get from an Aicok masticating juice extractor:
- Motor power: Since it is a slow masticating juicer, it only has a modest 150-watt motor. It may not sound like a very powerful motor. However, since it relies more on mashing than centrifugal force to separate the pulp from the fluid, this motor power is more than good enough.
- Capacity:An Aicok masticating juicer mostly has a 20-ounce juice catcher, which can fill up two to three glasses at a time. This is perfect if you live alone or serving your family with fresh juices.
- Auto Pulp Ejection: With an Aicok juice extractor, the pulp is separated from the juice and stored in a separate compartment. This makes it easier for you to collect the residue and clean the juicer.
- Drip Stopper:An Aicok juice extractor also has a spout that is directed vertically downwards. With it, all the juice will drip directly into the container.
- Silent: The masticating juice extractor of Aicok is one of the most silent ones you can find in the market. It only generates 60 decibels of noise, and will not disturb other people at home, especially early in the morning or late at night.
An Aicok juice extractor is indeed one of the best juicers that you can get today for a lesser price. It puts up a really good fight against higher-end and more expensive juicers. And the best part is it won’t hurt your budget that much. It is great for beginners in the juicing world and those who are looking for a reliable juicer on a budget. So, if you’re one of them, what are you waiting for. Get an Aicok juice extractor now. To further give you ideas, check out our guide on Choosing Among the Top-Rated Aicok Juicers.