If you own a juicer, use it! Don’t let it rust or just gather dust in your kitchen. Make some delicious, refreshing and healthy juices in your own home! Once you’ve tried these highly recommended juicing combinations, you’ll surely find at least one you would love. And you’d never keep your juicer away from your countertop again.
With strawberries and blueberries, you’d get a tasty antioxidant that boasts potent anti-aging effects. But you might be surprised that they would complement spinach and carrots – the veggies that you love! Spinach is loaded with folic acid and iron, plus carrot is bursting of Vitamin A. This juice is a truly healthy way to get rid of those toxins and free radicals in your body. But if you want a fruitier version of this antioxidant, you can replace spinach and carrots with mangoes, which are rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A, C and flavonoids.
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 carrot
- Run the blueberries and the carrots at the same time through the juicer.
- Mix the strawberries and spinach so that your juicer can extract the most juice.
- Add ice and enjoy!
Total health booster
This delicious mixture of fruits is full of vitamins such as A, B, C and E, which fuels the whole body and fights aging. This can suppress hunger, act as antioxidant and do wonders for your cardiovascular system, internal organs, skin and immune system. It’s a powerhouse drink!
- 1 medium apple, cored
- 1 medium soft pears, cored
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1 orange
- Cut the orange into quarters and remove the peels. Put just a little piece of peel in the juicer.
- Cut the apple and pear in half. Slice out the cores and drop them on.
- Remove the pits in cherries by slicing them in half. Add them last.
- Drop some ice cubes and drink up!
Sleepy and feeling tired (but you really aren’t)? Use your juicer to create a refreshingly tasty treat to keep you alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic! The natural fruit sugars would give you the boost, and the coconut water will keep you hydrated. Adding lychees would make it even more refreshing while adding vitamins and antioxidants. The celery would help repress hunger feels.
- ½ cup of coconut water
- ¼ cup of fresh coconut meat
- 1 cup of lychees
- 2 stalks of celery
- Run the coconut meat through the juicer and add the coconut water.
- Remove seeds from the lychees and put them in the juicer.
- Lastly, add the celery. Put some ice cubes and enjoy.
Green power juice
Green food, a.k.a. veggies, can provide you wonderful nutrients your body truly needs to maintain good health. Kale is one of those veggies that are rich in iron, which improves blood circulation, and maintains healthy function of muscles and blood cells. But this drink isn’t made up of pure vegetables (because who would drink that?), so the blend of apple, cucumber and grapes would make it a tasty, rich-in-vitamin drink! Pregnant mothers and women in their menstrual period would benefit a lot from this rich source of iron. It also gives more than your daily Vitamin K requirement – another must for bone, muscle and blood health.
- 1 cup of kale
- ½ cucumber
- ½ cup of green grapes
- 1 medium green apple
- Slice the apples in halves and slice out the seeds.
- Slice the cucumbers with peel on.
- Add kale and cucumbers first, then the apples and grapes through the juicer.
- Juice, consume and enjoy!
Most diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, digestive problems and arthritis are caused by inflammation. This juice recipe will deal with the root cause of it by blending anti-inflammatory foods into one refreshing drink. All the ingredients would help support your body’s natural defenses.
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cucumber
- 4 celery stalks
- ½ medium green apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 knob ginger
- Peel the skin of pineapple, slice and remove woody core, and cut them into chunks. If pineapple is not in season, you can use canned pineapple packed in juice.
- Peel the skin of ginger and cut it into preferred size. Ginger’s taste can be overpowering so don’t put a big knob unless you want to.
- Remove the skin of lemon, but keep the white pith. If you’re using a quality, top rated juicer, you won’t need to peel lemon skin.
- Add all the ingredients to the juicer. Gently stir and drink immediately.
Liver cleansing juice
This amazing concoction is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory foods such as berries and beets, making it a great liver cleanse. Beets are known as liver-cleansers and for its ability to increase bile, which helps push stuff out of the body. Berries stimulate detoxifying enzymes, and broccoli helps eliminate harmful toxins in the body.
- 2 medium beets
- 2 cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of raw broccoli
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 2 large carrots
- 2 knobs of ginger
- Peel off the skin of beets and ginger.
- Slice the apple and remove its core.
- Peel lemon skin. Again, if you have an advanced juicer, you don’t need to peel it.
- Chop beets, carrots, apples, lemon and ginger into cubes.
- Drop them into the juicer, alternating small amounts of blueberries in between other ingredients.
- Midway through, pour a portion of coconut water.
- Continue dropping ingredients through and pour the remaining coconut water.
Cellulite and fat killer juice
Toxins and acids in the body contribute to weight gain. These residues infiltrate your cells, which causes your body to store fat. This cellulite and fat killer juice could help you destroy that toxic build up that creates junk in the bloodstream and add unwanted weight. The antioxidants found in citrus fruits and ginger work great together to saturate the cells and flush out all the bad stuff. Grapefruit – known as the “weight loss” fruit” – is the main ingredient in this zesty juice, making it the ultimate detoxifier.
- 5 grapefruits
- 2 limes
- ¼ medium pineapple
- 1 lemon
- Cut away the top and bottom part of grapefruit, then peel of its skin, leaving the white pith in the fruit.
- Do the same with limes and lemon. If using a high-quality juicer, you don’t need to peel them.
- Peel the ginger skin. How much ginger you would use is up to you.
- Remove the skin of pineapple and chop them to smaller chunks.
- Juice the grapefruits, lemon, limes, and ginger. Then, juice the pineapple.
- Add some ice cubes. Cheers!
Post-workout hunger buster
Just have finished a tough workout and feeling hungry and dehydrated? This sweet combination of nuts and potatoes gives you a calorie boost, but will make you feel full. Oranges will be the base for this drink, making it healthy and refreshingly delicious. The protein in almonds help build and repair muscle, while the potassium balances electrolytes and fluids. Fill up and replenish lost nutrients with this sweet drink.
- 1 orange
- 1 small sweet potato
- ½ cup almond milk
- Peel the oranges but keep the white pith. Remove the seeds and drop them into the juicer.
- Scrub the sweet potato. Run them in the juicer.
- Pour the almond milk.
- Juice and consume.
Belly buster green juice
To jump start your metabolism, try this one. This citrus-based juice is specially designed to bust belly fat. Lemon, lime and mandarins have skins with high amounts of bioflavonoids that support active metabolic function, healthy cholesterol levels, fat metabolism, healthy veins and active metabolic function. Because you have to include the skins, it would taste bitter, but the benefits are definitely worth it!
- 3 medium apples
- 1 large lemon
- 1 lime
- 3 small mandarins
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce
- Since we don’t need peeling anything, wash the skins of the ingredients thoroughly in water.
- Slice apples, lemon, lime, mandarins and cucumber into tolerable pieces.
- Put the lettuce in the juicer, then add all the ingredients.
- Juice, serve and feel the zing!
Cleansing green juice
We know it’s not easy to consume just the right foods to get the proper amount of the daily recommended nutrients our bodies should receive. Especially when the non-vegan meat-lovers talk about vegetables. With meat consumption with little to no greens, you would need detoxification. To cleanse your colon and your whole body, try this cleansing juice packed with celery, lettuce and cucumber. You would have a nice servings of veggies before your breakfast is done.
- 3 cucumbers
- 3 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 celery heart
- 2 apples
- ½ lemon
- Slice the cucumbers, apples, lemon and celery. Remember to remove the core of the apples.
- Wash the lettuce and put it in the juicer.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Juice and enjoy!
If you don’t have a juicer yet, grab one now! It’s not only a helpful kitchen gadget, but a great tool to keep you and your family healthy. Check out juicer reviews to help you decide what juicer to get for your kitchen. Decide the best place where to buy juicers and look for good juicer deals.