We’ve all heard that juices are right for you, but did you know that you can get one hundred percent of your fruit and vegetable servings in a single bottle of Juice?
Not to mention, including Juice into your diet means that you can receive all of the health benefits of a diet full of fresh and healthy greens without ever having to eat a plate of greens again.
Root vegetables contain a lot of nutrients. A few healthful root vegetables you should include in your diet are:
- Sweet potatoes
Greens also contain health benefits. They are full of nutrients and minerals that the body needs to function and survive. Yet, many Americans aren’t taking the time to include greens into their diets.
- Curly kale
- Collard greens
- Turnip greens
- Mustard greens
- Swiss chard
- Book Choy
That’s where pressed juices come in. Blend healthy and juicy aspects of beet and some greens with that of an apple, and you’ve got a stealthy way to amp up your nutrition.
Some of the benefits of drinking green Juice include
- Body alkalization — Our modern high processed food diets can cause our body’s internal pH to become more acidic. This brings on a whole slew of uncomfortable health issues like indigestion and too much stomach acid production. However, the simple act of adding in fresh-pressed greens helps alkalize or normalize the pH in the body.
- Have excellent anti-aging properties — Antioxidants are the frontlines of anti-aging. They fight off free radicals that can attach to our cells and cause them to break down or even cause cancer. Upping our daily amounts of antioxidants in the form of greens from pressed Juice is like drinking from the fountain of youth.
- Gut health — Remember that pH above? Well, getting your greens from the Juice can help improve your gut health by filling it full of healthful digestive enzymes and probiotics, which feed the probiotics in your gut and lead to a stabilized pH.
- Energy boost — Green juices instantly lift your energy. They are packed with vitamins and minerals that your average cup of joe can compete with. These vitamins and minerals are like a shock to the brain when ingested through pure pressed juices.
- Improve immunity — These same nutrients that help wake you up also help improve your immunity and overall health, keeping you from getting sick less often by providing your body with the nutrient foundation it needs to beat off the harmful germs.
- Helps detoxify — No matter how clean a lifestyle we lead, we are always exposed to toxins. Toxins are in our air, in our water, in our products. You name it. However, getting your greens from juices and having a diet high in these healthy greens helps fight off these toxins and flush them out of the body. The easier it is for your body to have access to these flushing abilities in greens, the less likely those toxins will be able to hang out inside your body.
Green from Juice is as Easy as it is Delicious
In conclusion, no matter your first steps for adding more pressed juices to your diet, we wholeheartedly recommend taking the plunge into obtaining your daily dose of greens from the Juice.
Not only is Juice delicious — even as a picky eater, you can find some unique combinations that will leave your tastebuds shocked that there was even a vegetable involved.