Minimal Oxidation: juice is more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer.
1. Top Quality 240W AC motor with low speed of 60 RPMs
2. Wide Chute reduces oxidation
3. Sealed juicing space prevents oxidation
4. High quality anti-oxidation build
Large Mouth Wide Chute: easier juicing and less oxidation
1. Accommodate large produce items
2. More resistances to clogging
3. Reduce preparation and cleanup time
4. Reduce oxidation
1. High juice yield: Orange 85-90%, Pear 78-83%, Apple 65-75%, Celery 65-70%, Carrot 42-47%.
2. Sorbet making capability
3. Tofu making capability
4. Drip-free smart cap
5. Sturdy handle for the 16LB juice
1. The choice of ingredients is important. The ingredients should not be too hard or too soft. Too hard ingredients will break the juicer. Gingers should be cut thinly across the tough fibers. Too soft ingredients, e.g., bananas, Kiwi fruits, mangos are difficult to be squeezed. Hard apples are good for juicing; soft apples are not. Soft ingredients are ideal for smoothies / sorbets.
2. There will be some fine pulps in the juice. It is common for masticating juicers, and is good for pulp lovers. The pulps can be filtered out with a filter or the cloth included. The fine pulps (not the tough fiber pulps from the exit) are very good nutrition wise, and can be used for making cake, rice, soup, etc.
1. If the juicing screw is clogged, please press REV (Reverse Rotation) for a few seconds to unclog.
2. The overload protection system may shut off the juicer due to motor overheating, unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. When this happens, the juicer will be locked off for 1 hour. Please wait.
3. Made for the U.S. market (110V-120V) only. Working power is 240W, which requires a 500W or above transformer if used in a 220V country.